DQSense (referred to as “Group” or “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of the users of www.dqsense.com (“Service”). We committed to maintain the privacy of users who visit, access, and use of the Service.
2. The Type of Data We Collect
2.1. Personal Information
Herein, PII means Personally Identifiable Information or Personal Data that we directly collect from the individual when they visit the Website and fill any request forms. The information may include name, email address, and contact details.
A given E-mail ID is used to establish a communication channel between you and the company. For instance, we connect or respond to your service/ product request via email, chat, and video or audio calls.
2.2. Device Information
We may collect Personal Information from the device you accessed the Service. The information includes geo-location, IP address, as well as we may also collect data related to the use of the Service. Accordingly, we also collect browser types, domain names, operating system type, and access times etc.
3. Cumulative Usage of the Information
We use and share your PII as described in this document. The information we collect is used for the below purposes:
- To establish a connection to provide the Service
- To identify and authenticate the use of the Service
- To authenticate your identity in accordance with the privacy compliance
- To communicate with you
- To inform, if any modifications have done to the privacy rules
- To improve sales pipeline
- To expand our services
- To enhance customer experience
- To customize the services in line with your requirements and benefits
- To respond to your queries
- To advance support services
- To troubleshoot any disruption you facing in the use of the Service
- To identify and terminate the illegal access that negatively impact the reliability of the Service
4. Storage and Disclosure of the User Information
Generally, we may share your PII with the following receivers:
- Our subsidiaries and Affiliates
- Our Joint Ventures Partners
- DQSense authorized service providers
- Auditors of our business processes
We may share your personal data for the below purposes:
- We disclose your personal data with our authorized partners to store or processing of data on behalf of DQSense.
- We may share your personal data with trusted partners who help us to perform efficient statistical analysis, client technical support operations and the data hosting services.
Accordingly, we may also share your personal data to third-parties, if we believe that share/disclosure of any such information is necessary. For instance,
- To comply with the applicable data privacy legislations
- To detect and address any offensive action encountered to the Service
- To detect and troubleshoot the prohibited activities, suspected fraud or security issues
- To exercise our legal rights for protecting the business against legal claims
- To prevent harm to our legal rights, property, and business, etc.
5. Merger & Acquisition
DQSense may transfer your PII in the event of a corporate transaction. A corporate transaction might be of:
- The sale of a part of the business
- Consolidation of assets
- The sale of complete business
In the event of the above, the acquired company will have all legal rights on your PII and accept obligations for any data as described herein.
6. What Rights the Users Have?
We respect your rights on the privacy of your personal data. You can request us:
- to access, delete, modify your personal data
- to say stop collecting, using or sharing your PII with third-parties
However, we may limit or can reject your revoke request, in certain cases. For instance,
- If the privacy law gives authorizations to process users data
- If we unable to verify web users identity information
- If our processing is not based on your request
7. Information Security
We committed to maintain high-level confidentiality of the data we collect, store, and process in accordance with the applicable privacy frameworks in the USA. We use efficient security processes to protect against the thefts, loss, exploit, misuse and modification of data which is under our control.
However, no such security methods are providing 100% security to the Website or information.
8. External Source Links
If you disclose your personal data to parties through the Service or any other way, your privacy must subject as per their described privacy guidelines.
9. Why Cookies?
You may control cookies when are being sent at the individual browser level. If they do so, note that you can continue surf the website but they will have limited access to some features/areas of the website.
A noteworthy statement is that Cookies will never store your sensitive information (for instance, credit card details as they’re processed through secure payment gateways using Encryption Technologies).
11. International Operations
We operate globally. We might transfer your data outside the US and EU markets. Data privacy and protection laws may differ from country to country. We ensure the security and privacy of your personal information. By visiting the website, you hereby consent to the data processing and disclosure outside the US and EU nations.
12. Service Prohibition for Minors
The Services are not designed for minors below the age of 18. If you are below 18 years, we prohibit the use of the Service.
13. How to Contact Us
If you have any queries regarding our products or services or the data that we collect, use and process, you can approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond once we receive your request.
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400, Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.