We encourage to read DQSense’ Terms of Service carefully before you use the website. This Terms of Service binds a legal agreement between the user and DQSense in relation to the use of the Service.
This website is completely owned by the DQSense (“group”, “we”, and “us”).
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
www.dqsense.com (the “Website”) is a “Service” of DQSense (“group”, “we”). Your access to and use of the service is considered as your acceptance to the guidelines described herein. If you do not agree with all of our Terms and Conditions included in this Terms of Service Policy, we suggest not to use our website in any method. We have all rights to terminate/limit your access to the Website if you’re not supposed to comply with the conditions depicted in this Terms of Service.
2. Modification to the Terms
DQSense has all rights to update, remove or and add new Terms periodically. In that case, we post updated Terms of Service as well as provide the date of the review. We suggest you read our Terms of Service before using the Service.
You acknowledge that your continued use of the Website after newly revised terms are effective indicates that your consent to the new policy guidelines.
3. Personal Information Privacy
In accordance with our applicable privacy laws, we collect and process your personal information.
4. Communications from DQSense
We may ask your email address for operational, marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you in case of any modification to the Terms and Services).
5. License and Confidential Information
You realize that DQSense has all privileges on the Website and brand logo. We strictly prohibit web users to use the company’s trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other brand features for their profit.
Until you have a written consent with DQSense, you’re not permitted to commercialize any of the aforementioned.
6. Copyright Policy
We prohibit the users to post, modify, distribute, copy and reproduce any of the copyrighted web material, trademarks, or any other information presented in our Website. DQSense has all rights to terminate the access who conducts such malicious acts on the Website.
7. External Source Links
The Website may include hyperlinks which are not under the control of DQSense. Once you hit the external source link, DQSense denies the obligation for your data privacy. You are solely responsible for your personal information. Your privacy is subjected based on what privacy frameworks the third-parties follow. The third-party website may not compliant to the privacy laws that we act in accordance with right now.
8. Termination Privileges
If you are not obedient to the DQSense Terms of Service policy, we have all rights to terminate your access to the Website at any time without any prior notifications. Accordingly, DQSense also has the rights to:
- remove any material that in its sole opinion as it may violate applicable law or Terms of Service policy principles
- terminate a portion of the website
- remove a/the user(s) from a discussion or limit/terminate the use of the Website
- inform law enforcement of any illegal acts carried out in the website
Further, DQSense also has the right to modify/discontinue the Service temporarily/permanently at any time with/without notifying the users. Thus, we encourage to read the Terms before using the Website.
9. Limitation of Obligations and Disclaimer of Warranties
- DQSense disclaims any responsibility for any damage/loss while you download/access any information/material over the internet through the Website.
- You realize that based on your own interest you’ve downloaded the information. Hence, you’re solely responsible for all unexpected virus attacks on your personal devices.
- DQSense denies any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, and latency in the delivery of website content.
- In accordance with the existing privacy laws, DQSense disclaims any warranties received or advertised through external links provided in the website content.
A noteworthy point is that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” with no warranties at all but we guarantee that:
- use of the service is uninterrupted, timely, and reliable
- use of the Website meets all of your needs
- The information provided by users is encrypted
- Accepting cookies can give a better Service Quality
10. Prohibited Acts in the Use of the Service
You are prohibited to do the following acts:
- Should not try to copy the copyrighted content or images in the website
- Should not violate applicable state and federal or any international data privacy legislations
- Collecting and storing any information about other users is strictly prohibited. However, we will not disclose any personal data of the user on the website
- Service modification and reverse engineering (using advanced hacking concepts) is prohibited
11. Contact Us
If you have any queries relating to this Terms of Service, you can probe them at our customer service department at [email protected] or for direct communication approach
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400, Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.